WHAT IS THE ONLINE COMMUNITY?
• Group discussions among fellow CPAs in Indiana
• Daily Digest email with Open Forum discussions
• Search by location and interests to find CPA peers
• Download and reference event materials
• Personalized profile and photo
• Post your own questions
• Private messaging
• Resource library
HOW TO USE IT
Go to cpacoe.incpas.org and login using your Indiana CPA Society login information if you are a member. You can update your profile and photo, post questions and answers in the Open Forum and connect with colleagues.
• Update on IDOR Payment Due Notices
• Quick Books and audit trails
• Charity gaming event
• Charging clients through billable hours
• Handling a difficult client
• Changing the CPA Exam
• Personality testing job candidates
“There have been some great postings on the forum and in the communities. There have been issues on Department of Revenue notices, questions on sales and use tax. I think ultimately this will be a great avenue to share ideas and pass on experiences to other members, which will be very beneficial for the profession in the long run.”
– Jake Dunton, CPA, CFE, CGMA, Dunton & Co.